Friday, March 8, 2013

Mix & Match

Mix & MatchBefore you say anything, I know, I know, this look is completely a winter or fall look. The warm colors, the thick coat, the earthy tones... They all scream cold weather. However! One thing that you might not consider is how easily you can change that up. Replace the navy anorak with a navy t-shirt or v-neck and you have a completely different look. The desert boots are a personal favorite as well (I have four pair) and you can easily find many different colors and styles on the +ASOS site. I'm not sure how I feel about the all-brown rucksack pictured above, but I am ALL OVER the navy canvas rucksack with the lighter brown accent on the pockets, close, and base of the bag. How would you change up this look to make it spring & summer appropriate?


No comments:

Post a Comment