Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Statements

Spring Statements

Spring Statements by anchoneze featuring low heel shoes

Oftentimes I find myself afraid of wearing certain things because of how it might look to other people, but one thing I never hold back on is my shoes. Shoes are always a great staple piece for any outfit or occasion. Pictured here in bright hues, bold patterns, or accented souls, these shoes add a great touch to the outfits and accessories they are paired with. Sure, you could always go with a more simple look, but what fun is that? My personal favorite pairing is the Fossil all-black watch with the Unisex Dr. Marten 3-Eye Oxfords with the black denim jeans. Why? Well, since I love to wear blacks whites, and greys very often I find it best to add a touch of color or a pop of something special (in this case the pattern) in order to not seem too dull. Although I too am guilty of not always wearing what I want, I encourage you all to wear whatever your hearts desire. Stand out - and in this case, stand in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment