Saturday, May 11, 2013

Passion for Pink!


Passion for Pink!
Most men might be shied away from the mere thought of wearing pink, but as they say, only real men wear pink. This color trend is actually something that I am very excited for this spring and summer. As you can see (pictured above) I love color blocking and mixing different shades together to make one collective outfit. It's what you might call, "Fifty Shades of Pink." My most preferred articles of clothing to wear as pink are in the collage above - button-down shirts (from Ralph Lauren), loafers (from +ASOS & +Sperry Top-Sider), and shorts. All three forms of those are worn in the picture of my outfit below. Although the collage items are a bit more costly, there are some alternatives to the price.  
In my picture I am wearing a pink shirt found at +H&M for around $15. Can you believe it?! So cheap! The darker pink corduroy shorts I found at Target for around $20 and I paired them with a pair of dark pink (almost purple) loafers I found at Crossroads Trading Company for about $13. You don't always have to spend tons of money to look great! If you're not afraid of a little pink, I suggest you go out and try to find some for your wardrobe. If you're not into statement pieces, maybe try something subtle like a pair of wayfarer sunglasses of a watch like the one by ICE pictured above (available at +Macy's). Don't be afraid to be adventurous! Define your style, don't let your style define you.



No comments:

Post a Comment