Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Take Me Back... Please?

Late post! Well, as things are starting to wind down during finals week, I can't help but think about that little taste of summer I got when I was at +Coachella . Here you can see me relaxed and soaking up the sun in one of my favorite festival outfits from the fun-filled weekend. I paired my favorite corduroy shorts with a self-made tribal top using a plain t-shirt from +American Apparel. I loved the color combination of the chocolate brown and bright turquoise. I paired the shorts and shirt with my +Steve Madden troopa boots and folder them over for a more "I just threw these on" look. And lastly, no Coachella outfit would ever be complete without a fedora and equally trendy clubmaster sunglasses. I wish I could go back now! One more final to go before my summer dreams become a reality! Thanks for following :)

No comments:

Post a Comment