Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ready to Roam in Seafoam

So I'm going to enjoy these last few weeks of summer by going all out with the colors I wear. Now, I can't wear them all at once, so I'm forced to subtly wear them in an everyday way. That means using my minimalist ways and throwing on some summer colors underneath a basic jacket and denim jeans. 
Today's color is very nice and suitable for any daytime stroll around the city (and in today's case, San Francisco). What color is it you might ask? Well, if you can get past the bright lighting, you'll notice that it's a very soft seafoam green. I promise I'm not pulling this out of my ass - it's actually called seafoam. What I love most about this color is that it's so versatile. You're able to wear it with simple tennis shoes and a denim jacket or transition the green into nightwear with a darker denim wash and bolder shoes of your preference. It's a cool color which meshes well with the cool weather here in the city. 
**The Denim jacket is appropriate for both summer and fall so long as you wear it with the right combo. Try and transition it into your fall clothing to avoid spending too much on new clothes.


Denim Jacket - Forever 21 Men, Green Shirt - Mossimo, Charcoal Jeans - Unknown, White Tennies - Lacoste

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to say that this is very useful post. superb and interesting. one of the best post this inspired to. thanks for sharing wonderful information.
    Off The Hook Outfits For Weekends Nightout

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to read that article. i love denim jackets and i recently bought a one from affordable.pk, they provide me cool and stylish Denim jacket online in a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, such a good and informative article. I love to wear denim jacket in winter and i know you also love them, if you want to buy some quality stuff Denim jacket men online, Click here.

    ReplyDelete